Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP?

5 posters

Go down

Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP?

Post  Raymond Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Can I have Raymond?

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue85/85Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 100

Back to top Go down

Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty Re: Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP?

Post  Steel Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 pm

I say yes, but Axl makes the decision.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue115/115Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Aquila wrote:Can I have Raymond?

If I were Axl, I would reject. Raymond has been gone since 100 pages. Bringing him back would make ANOTHER mass alteration of the story.

Last edited by Oranoas on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue99/140Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Wrong, Raymond's last post was in the Fire Temple, technically he's still with us, but hasn't said anything, I don't give a damn how many pages happened, in LOZ times, the fire temple wouldn't been yesterday to the team.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue115/115Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah, he posted once in the crater. That's it! He posted once around in the lost woods, and once in the crater. He was only active in the kid segment of the RP, and was only active in the adult segment for a few pages!

Last edited by Oranoas on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue99/140Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)

Back to top Go down

Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP?

Post  Steel Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 pm

He made it to the Adult era, and that's all that matters.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Aura himself said that he didn't want to bother us anymore when he became active. He practically left. And when people leave RPs, their character usually never exists in the first place as a conclusion. It will be very difficult to get away with him just not talking, or doing anything because we will have to fill in those gaps, and comparing how long he was gone, it will take A LOT of gap filling, and again, will have a mass alteration of the story. Complications should be avoided, so it's best if we just pretend he never existed.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Raymond is a vital character in the child times, if he's removed, it'll screw up like Nintendo's logic, AND the beginning of the OOT RP, And I'd have to totally redesign the beginning of the OOT RP RPG, removing Raymond has the same effects as removing someone like Axl, at one point they were vital, and don't say something like "Raymond didn't travel in time" because we have EVIDENCE he is in the Adult Timeline, STILL Following the team, just because his original owner didn't post anything, doesn't mean he hasn't DONE anything, also, I recall the title of the OOT CP on was was "legend of zelda ocarina of time rp: reopened" meaning OPEN FOR JOINING, does it not? Would it be BETTER to have a completely new character show up in the midst of the water temple, meeting the team and stuff rather than one who is still open for grabs?
Raymond is still a character, just because he, THE CHARACTER, has been quiet, doesn't mean he hasn't followed the team, I can state many times when I;ve posted about Steel moving, but not Defannse, AND the other way around.
Also, if you still think it's too complicated, why don't we use your things from 5 months ago? "Raymond catches up with the characters" That would cause absolutely NO, I repeat, NO complications.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm

When I meant that Raymond should be forgotten, I meant forgotten about in the Adult segment, but either way, for the team, it would only be him being behind for a day or two even if it was many months for us. I GUESS Aquila could have the roll of Raymond IF he knows his personality. I never really grasped what Raymond's personality was. A few edits where one of the characters said "I guess Raymond decided to step out on this temple." and in the fire temple, a character said "Wait? Where's Raymond!?" and of coarse another saying something like "Hopefully he's just behind, or not too far from here if we were separated by any chance." If this were the case, then maybe we could fit him back on the team.

Last edited by Oranoas on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Why are we discussing about this anyways? A few days ago you wanted to find a new person to play Raymond, now one shows up, and we're discussing wether he can play him or not!
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue140/140Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

Ok, I think we could agree on: Raymond is catching up.

His personality doesn't seem to complicated, pretty much I'm guessing he's a bit of a off a highschool popular. (based on the movies, that is)
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 pm

if you can find a way in, you can be Raymond
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Left_bar_bleue119/145Can I have Raymond in the OOT CP? Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down