Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Comment by Shrubby

Post  Shrubby Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Wow, did everyone else already forget about Shrubby, considering they didn't mention him? perhaps an occasional icebreaker involving Shrubby when things are slow, so visitors dn't forget him entirely. Razz

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/105Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Comment by Diana

Post  Verne Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 am

Who is Shrubby...? D: XD Hmm, I'll read it when I'm on my laptop.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah
Rupees: 100

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Comment by Oranoas

Post  Oranoas Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 am

Good, Except I didn't laugh when I saw that Axl, and Raymond were my age. I sighed. Close enough though since I wasn't very accurate back then.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/140Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 am

DOHOHOHOHOHOOOO! THAT great fairy is even better in beta! XD
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 6

Post  Steel Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 pm

*~LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME RELIVED~*

**Oranoas' (Crappy) Forest 'Adventure'**

"So I will give your entire party the ability to use magic!" The Great Fairy said, and blew what looked
like a kiss towards Axl, and almost instantly the two felt more powerful, "Now your weapons are powered up
in a way you'd never imagine." the fairy told them, "WOAH, That's one big fairy!" a voice could be heard
from the entrance, it was Oranoas with Raymond, "You finally caught up!" Steel laughed, looking at Oranoas
"She gave us magic powers." Axl explained "But we don't know any spells except more powerful weapons
though..." Steel pointed out "Do I get magic powers? Because I was here a little late!" Oranoas asked "We
all got them." Axl replied "Oh yeah, Me and Steel got goron bracelets too, so we can pick up bombflowers
and stuff." he explained, "I wonder what I can do!" Oranoas wondered about his magic, he used his hammer to
crush a cockroach, with the newfound abilities the great fairy granted, a small crater was left behind,
aswell as a crushed cockroach, leaving Oranoas stunned "WOW. I just joined you guys and already I get to
climb a dangerous mountain and get magical powers!" Oranoas shouted happily, Steel charged up a spinattack,
when he released it, he was spinning so fast he looked like a small tornado! "Wait for me!" Axl shouted,
and jumped into the tornado Steel was making, screaming in entertainment. "Ttttthisssss iiiiisssss
fffffunnnnn!" Steel managed to say, but he got caught up in trying to talk, he soon realised he'd stopped
spinning...and the two crashed into a wall...

"Ow..." Steel groaned "Pain...!" Axl moaned "I can't feel my spine..." he finished, an embarrassed Raymond
was watching the two, facepalming at them. "So what do we do now?" Raymond asked "I dunno, lets ask around
about the stone or something." Axl told him. It was a relatively short walk back down the mountain, but
nevertheless still riddled with Teketites, falling rocks. The team split up after arriving back in Goron
City, Axl headed towards the shop and Darunia, Raymond was asking Gorons on the top floor, Steel was
supposed to be asking Medigoron, but got distracted trying to blow up a huge rolling goron, and lastly
Oranoas was stuck asking around the middle floors, there weren't many gorons, but something caught his eye,
it was music, that of an ocarina, echoing out of one of the passages; there was also a goron dancing just
outside the passage "Why's there music coming from that passage?" Oranoas asked it "I DUNNO, WE GORONS LIKE
IT THOUGH.!!" the Goron replied. Curiously, Oranoas walked into the passage, but found himself blocked by
two large boulders, there seemed to be bombflowers growing around the boulders but sadly only those as
strong as a Goron could lift them, Oranoas sighed and headed back to the main area.

"AHHHHHH-" Oranoas heard and looked up, it was Steel flying towards Oranoas from the ledge above him,
covered in soot, Oranoas was about to run clear, but before he had time to react he found himself moulded
into the floor under a Kokiri "Ouch..." Steel cried "G-Get off me!" Oranoas said as he pushed Steel off him
and stood up to wipe some soot off his cloak, "Anyway, you're just in time!" Oranoas picked Steel up to his
feet, facing the direction of the blocked passage "I need you to blow up those boulders." he explained
"Ok." Steel replied, he walked over to one of the bombflowers and knocked it out of place, setting it
alight. "Thanks." Oranoas said as Steel was walking back to the upper levels.

After the boulders were blown to smithereens by the blast the bombflowers created, Oranoas walked down the
deep, dark passageway, it seemed like something of a nightmare, hearing repetitant music down a long, dark
passage, it made him frightened beyond belief, he thought something like a statue of him would appear and
follow him everywhere. But he didn't turn back, there had to be an end to the passage somewhere. After a
long journey through the passage Oranoas found a light, not wanting to spend any more time in the horrible
passage he raced for the light...and found himself to be in... "...The lost woods? No wonder that passage
was so long! I just walked across half of Hyrule!" Oranoas said in disbelief. Normally here a person would
get lost, and be cursed to wander the lost woods as a skullkid for the rest of eternity. But fortunately
for Oranoas, he had a detailed map, which he began to follow in order to reach the forest...which was
spooky...but not as much as the woods. It didn't take long for him to find the forest, he only had to head
south, then roughly 100 steps west when he reached a tree with a target hanging from it, and finally south
again after the 200 steps to reach the forest.

'Well... I'm at the forest...' Oranoas thought to himself 'Well...now I'm here, I could maybe... ask around
why that Kokiri Steel was found flattened by a boulder halfway up Death Mountain...' he wondered, at first
there seemed to be no-one about, but after learning about them in a book he once read, they were just
hiding in their homes, which look exactly like giant treestumps, some were small and some were large,
Oranoas decided to check out one of the large ones, thinking there would be more Kokiri inside, but despite
it's largeness, there was only one floor, and a single boy living there, and strangely didn't have a
fairy... "Hi there, I want to ask you something." Oranoas told the boy, who raised an eyebrow silently
"What?" the boy replied "Well you see, me and my friends met this boy on a mountain that appeared to befrom
the forest, do you know him?" as soon as he finished, the boy's eyes seemed to be fixed on a bed "Take this
outside." the boy told Oranoas "Bu-" Oranoas began "NOW." the boy angrily told him "Sheesh, fine." Oranoas
walked outside the house "W-what did this 'boy' look like?" the boy asked, he seemed to be faking a 'nice'
attitude, which made Oranoas feel uneasy "Well...he had green clothes...uh...blue eyes...and um...black,
messed up hair." Oranoas described "Tell me, what was the boy's name now?" The boy asked in a somewhat
threatening manner "Ste-" Oranoas began... But was interrupted by something... A large fist that hit him
straight in the face "GET OUT OF HERE, YOU DIN!!" The boy yelled and hit him again "W-w-what...?" was all
Oranoas could make out before being kicked again, giving up any hope and too terrified to talk, Oranoas
dashed straight back into the woods, but heading back towards he forgot the route and eventually got
lost due to the anger he was holding and eventually appeared in a strange area that was fenced off by a
large metal gate, "Hmm?" Oranoas wondered, he walked over to the bars to see if they was anything behind
them, there seemed to be nothing but Deku Scrubs everywhere, he was about to turn back, but heard a
frightening howl screech from behind his back, terrified, Oranoas looked behind him and screamed, there was
a wolfos behind him, normally he would've been slaughtered, but this Wolfos seemed weak, easy enough for
Oranoas to bash with his hammer a few times. But Oranoas was frozen to the spot, he barely managed to hold
his hammer up in defense as the beast approached him. He thought his life was over for sure. But then the
wolfos lunged, Oranoas cowered for the worst...

When he opened his eyes though...he found that his hammer was upright in front of him, and the wolfos lay
dead on the floor, burning into ashes like all hostile monsters. 'What...?" Oranoas thought, the gate behind him
had also opened too, not wanting to face the rest of it's pack, Oranoas ran through the gate and somehow
barged past the Deku Scrubs, which were noticably mad for some reason. At thge end of the path there was
what seemed to be the entrance to a ruined mansion, Oranoas' face lit up at the ruins, and really wanted to
excavate them, but sadly he'd left all his tools back in Kakariko, and he would get lost trying to find the place
again. Sad, Oranoas sat down on a tree stump, but it felt...lumpy? Oranoas jump up, and found he'd sat on a
girl, the girl had green hair and a beautiful face, she was playing an ocarina, she was playing the same song
which had haunted Oranoas through the entire lost woods "H-Hello." Oranoas greeted "Hi there, my name is
Saria, what's yours?" the girl asked "O-O-Oranoas..." Oranoas replied, he was still pretty terrified from beating
punched in the face and fighting a wolfos. "This is my secret spot, it's lucky you found it, want to play along
with me?" Saria asked "S-sure." Oranoas nodded, he picked up an old drum he was keeping for a neighbor back
in Kakariko while he was away and then looked at Saria, she handed him a set of notes, which strangely he
could understand, the notes seemed to play the song that in was echoing in the woods "Ok... Is it this?" Oranoas
asked, he played the song on the drum almost perfectly "Well done!" Saria applauded "Everyone calls it Saria's
song." she explained "I can see why!" Oranoas laughed "Well, I have to get back to my friends now Saria, it
was nice meeting you though!" Oranoas said goodbye as he left, he could see Saria give a small wave before
continueing to play her song, now a lot more calmer, Oranoas headed back to the city, this time remembering
the route. He back ran though the passage hiding as many wounds possible, and arrived back just in time for
the team to regroup.

"...Darunia told me we have to blow up a huge boulder and then kill a bunch of dodongos in their food
cavern." Axl was explaining as Oranoas arrived. "Let's go then." Raymond said as Axl started to lead the
way to the blocked cavern, getting inside the cavern was easy, Axl simply planeted a Zora bomb and it cut
the boulder in half, leaving a big-enough space for a child or a Deku Scrub to fit inside, for Axl and
Raymond this was just a new dungeon, but for the newcomers such as Steel and Oranoas, this was just the
beginning...

Ending I admit may have been slightly rushed and/or crappy, but I got it done nevertheless.
1) ORANOAS
2) Beaten

Last edited by Steel on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115/115Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Comment by Oranoas

Post  Oranoas Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:30 am

Poor Oranoas. XD Why did you skip the Saria part though? Now no one will knows about Saria. As you know, all the sages is someone who has been acquainted with someone with the Triforce of courage, but since no one has meet Saria...You get the point.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/140Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Comment by Steel

Post  Steel Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 am

I guess I just forgot about it.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115/115Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 am

And Steel, this is why we hate kokiris >:U
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 6 Revision

Post  Steel Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Added Saria to chapter 6, for those who've already read the original chapter, I'll put the difference below in spoiler text.

Spoiler:
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Comment by Verne

Post  Verne Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Hmm, I just picked that out of the story XD

So... Oranoas is in harem instead of Link this time? Saria, Ruto... XD Only Malon and Zelda left :3
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 7 Preview

Post  Steel Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Sorry for the huge delay, Cavern Crap should be here shortly, while you wait, here's the first paragraph.

**Cavern Crap: PREVIEW**

"Ugh, it's so hot in here." Oranoas groaned "It's not that hot." Axl replied, the supposed cavern seemed to be empty apart from a few bombflowers "Dead end." Raymond said while exploring the room "What do we do now then...?" Oranoas asked in a sad manner "...I don't know." Axl replied, they were about to turn back and see if Darunia had any advice, but Steel was too busy picking up bombflowers and throwing them in random directions "Woohoo!" he shouted, Oranoas facepalmed "Steel, stop tha-" Axl began, but before he could finish, one of the bombflowers was set off, and the explosion that followed afterwards revealed a hidden room, or rather revealed the rest of the cavern to the team, it consisted of two floors, the lower level of the Cavern consisted of lava, platforms and doorways, while the upper level had bridges and a giant Dodongo head attached towards the back of the wall "Wow! I never noticed how interesting this cavern was!" Oranoas gasped in suprise as he looked up at the giant Dodongo head attached to the back wall "Amazing!" he commented. "What's that thing?" Steel asked looking towards a metallic statue in the centre of the room, The statue had one, rotating eye on top of it, as if it was scanning for something. Strangely, the statue noticed Steel, and shot a blue beam at him, knocking him off the platform and into the lava. "STEEL!!" Oranoas screamed as he covered his eyes. Expecting to see a melted corpse, Axl walked over to the edge of the platform and looked down at the lava below, he couldn't see Steel, but the lava seemed to be shallow and pretty dried up, his suspicions were confirmed when he saw Steel climbing out of it with a somewhat burned back "I'm okay..." He said while brushing dried lava off his back, which made Oranoas over his eyes and sigh in relief. "Lets not waste any time here guys." Raymond told the team, He'd already made his way over to the bottom of a ledge "We could give someone a boost up to this ledge!" he told them, Axl jumped across to Raymond "Well, gimme a boost then." Axl replied, Raymond held up his hands and Axl used them to climb up to the ledge above. There was nothing on the ledge except for a lone switch and a metal door with bars across it, Axl stepped on the switch, and heard the sound of bars releasing itself from a door, when he turned to see what happened, he saw that Oranoas and Steel had already entered a door on the other side of the room which was assumed to be the door that the switch unlocked, he jumped down and was about to follow them, if he hadn't seen Raymond next to another door, which was easier to get to. "Shall we go in then?" Raymond asked, Axl gave a nod in reply as they both opened the door.

Last edited by Steel on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 7

Post  Steel Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:06 pm

**Cavern Crap**

"Ugh, it's so hot in here." Oranoas complained "It's not that hot." Axl remarked, the supposed 'cavern' seemed to be empty
apart from a few bombflowers "Looks like we've hit a dead end." Raymond declared whilist exploring the room "Great... so...
...what do we do now then?" Oranoas asked in a sad manner "I dunno." Axl responded, they were about to turn back and see if
Darunia had any advice, but Steel was too busy picking up bombflowers and throwing them in random directions "Woohoo!" he
shouted, Oranoas facepalmed "Steel, stop tha-" Axl began to interfere, but before he could finish his sentance, one of the
bombflowers that Steel had light was set off, the large explosion that followed afterwards revealed a hidden room, or rather,
revealed the rest of the Cavern, to the team. The Cavern consisted of two floors, the lower level of the Cavern resided a small
pool of lava, stone platforms, and doorways, while the upper level existed two very bridges and a giant Dodongo head attached
towards the back of the wall "Wow! I never noticed how interesting this cavern was!" Oranoas gasped in suprise as he looked up
at the giant Dodongo head attached to the back wall "Amazing!" he commented. "What's that thing?" Steel asked looking towards a
metallic statue in the centre of the room, The statue had one, rotating eye on top of it, as if it was scanning for something.
Strangely, the statue noticed Steel, and shot a blue beam at him, knocking him off the platform and into the lava. "STEEL!!"
Oranoas screamed as he covered his eyes. Expecting to see a melted corpse, Axl walked over to the edge of the platform and
looked down at the lava below, he couldn't see Steel, but the lava seemed to be shallow and pretty dried up, his suspicions
were confirmed when he saw Steel climbing out of it with a somewhat burned back "I'm okay..." He said while brushing dried lava
off his back, which made Oranoas over his eyes and sigh in relief. "Lets not waste any time here guys." Raymond told the team,
He'd already made his way over to the bottom of a ledge "We could give someone a boost up to this ledge!" he told them, Axl
jumped across to Raymond "Well, gimme a boost then." Axl replied, Raymond held up his hands and Axl used them to climb up to
the ledge above. There was nothing on the ledge except for a lone switch and a metal door with bars across it, Axl stepped on
the switch, and heard the sound of bars releasing itself from a door, when he turned to see what happened, he saw that Oranoas
and Steel had already entered a door on the other side of the room which was assumed to be the door that the switch unlocked,
he jumped down and was about to follow them, if he hadn't seen Raymond next to another door, which was easier to get to. "Shall
we go in then?" Raymond asked, Axl gave a nod in reply as they both opened the door.

Back with Oranoas and Steel, their room consisted of a large staircase-like structure surrounded by bombflowers and a few
crates, there was also a lone bombflower growing next to a wall like the one blocking the cavern earlier. Steel didn't hesitate
to light the bombflower the use it to blow up the wall, as expected the wall collapsed when the bombflower exploded and a door
was revealed behind it, Steel opened the door and walked into the next room. Unfortunately for him though, it was a dead end,
the door behind him had barred itself, and all that he saw were three stone statues. "Crap!" Steel shouted, he began banging
his fists onto the door. Meanwhile, outside the room, Oranoas heard the banging and ran to the door, but he couldn't open it
due to the bars. Deciding to give up on ever breaking the bars, Steel decided to look around the room more, he saw two
bombflowers, and what seemed to be a treasure chest behind the statues. Steel carefully attempted to sneak up to the treasure
chest and see what was inside. He would've made it too, if he hadn't tripped and accidentally knocked over the statues. He
heard a loud roar screaming from inside one of the fallen statues - it was alive! "Ahh!" Steel gasped in suprise as he struck
the statue with his sword, but it wasn't harmed by the impact, making Steel yell in terror. He ran countless times around the
room trying to escape the statue but he knew it wasn't going to work. He looked around for anything that could harm it, and
then it hit him - the bombflowers. He plucked one of the two bombflowers resting in the bottom corners of the room and threw it
at the statue. The bombflower exploded and cracks seemed to run all the way up the statue's body, it was still chasing Steel,
but it was rapidly spinning out of control and failing to keep up occasionally, before ultimately exploding in a shower of
debris. "Phew..." Steel sighed in relief. The bars on the door released themselves and the other statues seemed to dissolve
into a series of blue flames. Before leaving, Steel opened the chest, revealling a compass! Steel took the compass and walked
out of the room.

"Y'know, I was sorta expecting an actual mine here." Axl told Raymond, it was true, the cavern looked nothing like a food mine,
there weren't even any spare rocks lying around. This room was a short corridor followed by a sort of zig-zag shaped room. The
two walked further into the room. "It's empt-" Raymond began, but his sentance was cut short when he saw a three bright green
creatures with strange heads emerge from the ground "What is THAT!?" Raymond yelled as he drew his sword, "Who knows. One
thing's for sure though, they ain't nice!" Axl answered as he slashed one of the creatures with his scythe. The creature Axl
slashed fell on it's back, and suddenly exploded, sending Axl flying "WOAH!" he screamed, he landed on a high ledge high above
the main area, but there was nothing there, so he jumped down. Raymond had already taken care of the other creatures, but they
could both see more were ahead. "Ready then?" Raymond asked "You bet." Axl replied, the two charged at the creatures up ahead.
Axl slashed each creature one-by-one, and backflipped to avoid the explosions that followed. Raymond stabbed the remaining
creatures, and stepped back to avoid the explosions as well. It wasn't a long battle, all of the creatures were taken care of
within a few minutes. Raymond saw that there were two further paths to take, one was a recently unblocked passage, which it's
blockage destroyed in the previous 'battle', or there was the choice of straight ahead, which had a small ledge to climb over,
and then a switch. "Let's see what's in the passage first." Axl suggested, he walked through the passage and opened a door
ahead. Inside the room was a lone torch and a few keese "Well, dead end." he thought, and turned back.

A large explosion could be heard in the distance. The source was with Oranoas and Steel, who had managed to light all of the
bombflowers around the staircase-like structure at once, completely destroying the base of the staircase structure and allowing
access to the upper floor of the cavern, which seemed to be completely abandoned. "STEEL! THERE COULD HAVE BE-" Oranoas began
to say, but was interrupted by Steel "Let's go!" he said eagerly as he began to scale the large, stone staircase. Oranoas let
out a light sigh, and followed Steel. Though the stairs were clearly twice Steel's size, he seemed to scale them with ease.
Oranoas, however, was not doing such a great job. He was barely up the third step of the stairs, he let out a large groan as he
crawled onto the third step. "Halfway, I can do this... I can do this... I can..." Oranoas repeated to himself while he held
onto the fourth step, trying his best to pull himself up. "I can... do this..." Oranoas continued to repeat. He closed his eyes
and halted his breath, in order to save the energy that he needed. It was the energy that he needed, as he suddenly felt a
great force lift him up to the fourth step, 'Yes!' Oranoas thought 'I can do it!' He continued to use this energy to climb the
remainder of the stairs, now exausted, he opened his eyes. He felt strange, as if someone... He looked down, and found his
answer, he didn't climb those stairs, Steel had carried him. "You're...not going to tell anyone about this, are you?" Oranoas
asked in an embarrassed manner. "Nah." Steel replied, he put down Oranoas and headed for a door on the opposite side of the
room, with Oranoas following him. "I wonder how Axl and Raymond are doing." Oranoas wondered as he followed Steel through the
door, which was now open.

"This switch...won't. stay. down!" Axl was repeatedly jumping on a switch that was attached to the floor, when pressed down,
the bars on a nearby door would retract, but as soon as Axl walked off the switch, the bars would return, hindering progress
once again. Raymond however, was examining the room for any objects that could press down the switch long enough for both him
and Axl to go through the door. "There's gotta be a way to keep the switch pressed down long enough." Raymond pondered. Axl
kept trying, and trying again, only to find the same result. And Evently lashed out at one of the adjecent statues with his
scythe in frustration, knocking it over. This gave Raymond an idea. "That's it!" he exclaimed, "That's what?" Axl asked "Get
the statue on the switch." Raymond explained. Axl did as he was told and moved the statue over the switch... Success! "Phew."
Axl said, relieved. "Let's go then!" Raymond told him, and they both went through the door into a narrow corridor. "I honestly
don't see the point in these type of rooms." Axl complained, the room had two keese, and a few pots, neither were a big problem
for the two heroes, and they proceeded into the next room.The room was quiet, but something was obviously up, as the room had a
barred door. Apart form the door, the room was made up of 5 large, circular platforms, hovering above a deep pit of lava. Axl
hopped across all of the platforms, but only found a few pot on one of the platforms. "Nothing, let's go back." Axl suggested
to Raymond, "Both doors are barred." Raymond added. "Damn... So we're trapped?" Axl asked, "Pretty much." Raymond confirmed,
all they could do now, was wait for help, if it ever would arrive.

"And it's open!" Steel declared as he pressed a switch, which made the bars on a nearby door retract, "L-Let's just get out of
here." Oranoas suggested, he was fighting an army of Keese that were on fire after coming in contact with one the 4 lit torches
in the room. Oranoas edged towards the door very slowly, as if he let his guard down, he would be ambushed by the keese. He
eventually made it to the door, which him and Steel opened and walked through. "That was... nevermind." Oranoas said as he
sheathed his hammer. The room seemed to begin with a short corridor. Oranoas walked over to the other side, "I don't believe
it..." he began "What?" Steel asked as he walked up beside him. They were back in the main room, but this time, on the upper
floor, Oranoas looked at the fragile bridge connecting the two sides of the dungeon, he put one foot on the bridge, and it
rocked violently, he shrieked and pulled his foot back "W-We can't cross that! W-What if we fall!? ...Steel?" He screamed,
while he was talking, Steel had apparently already crossed the bridge. "Hurry up already!" Steel shouted across. "Uh...Ok...!"
Oranoas shouted back, he was beginning to sweat, because if he fell, he would be not only be injured from the fall, but have to
climb the dreaded stairs and fight the fiery keese again. "Um..." "Uh..." "Ah..." Oranoas spoke in small phrases as his first
steps touched the bridge as it rocked side-to-side. Oranoas crouched slightly in order to retain his balance. After he got the
hang of it, he seemed to cross the bridge easily, the gap in the middle of the bridge proved a slight obstacle, but
nevertheless, Oranoas made it to the other side safe and sound.

The next room was slightly complicated in design, it was like a maze, Steel and Oranoas were standing on a high ledge above the
maze, "It doesn't look that hard, let's go, Steel." Oranoas said as he climbed down a ladder that was attached to the ledge
they were standing on, followed by Steel, who instead jump off the ledge and smacked his face into a wall, he fell onto the
floor with a large groan of pain. Oranoas hadn't noticed this, however. And continued to navigate his way through the maze.
"It's amazing how they created this cavern..." Oranoas began with his hand feeling the rocks that made up the cavern. "..Maybe
I cou- EEP!" he screamed, Something about half his size had just swept by in the passage in front of him! Oranoas turned his
head around the corner of the passage in order to see what the object was, it seemed to be a spinner that was powered by some
sort of movement-sensitive black magic. "You never know what'll be around the corner in these narrow paths..." he muttered
under his breath. "What?" Steel asked, who had managed to pull himself to his feet and catch up to Oranoas "Nothing, but we
gottta pass through this quick." Oranoas informed "On 3.." he counted, "2..." "1..." "GO!" Oranoas ran into the narrow passage,
alarming the possessed spinner, which instantly headed right for him. Luckily for Oranoas, though, the exit was right in front
of him, he dived for it, narrowly missing the spinner's deadly blades. "That was terrifying..." Oranoas told himself, he then
looked around, wondering where Steel was "...Steel?" He called out while looking around the room, Steel was not as lucky as he
was, his legs had been severely damaged by the spinner's sharp, metal blades. "Ouch." Oranoas glanced at Steel's wounds,
relieved they weren't his own. Steel didn't say a thing, and instead just walked straight past Oranoas, even though it was
suprising how he could after sustaining such wounds. Oranoas followed him, and was led to a ledge with a ladder attached to it,
much like the one they entered from, unforunately, this was blocked by a fragile wall, similar to the ones in the rooms with
the giant staircase they had previously visited. Oranoas and Steel climbed the ladder, and found that there wasn't much space
between the ledge and wall. However, what they did see though, was a bombflower growing on a nearby ledge, that could easily be
thrown at the door with good precision. However, Oranoas did not have the strength to lift bombflowers, and Steel's legs were
injured. "Do you want me to help you get to it?" Oranoas asked him, Steel shook his head "Don't need it!" He replied "Are you
sure? Your legs look pretty bad to me." Oranoas asked. Steel ignored him, and instead took a leap for the platform, due to his
injuries, his jump wasn't as high as usual, but nevertheless he managed to reach the platform and quickly uprooted the
bombflower. "Okay, I'll tell you when to throw." Oranoas told him, to which he nodded in response. Oranoas jumped over to the
platform Steel was standing on, and monitored the bombflower's activity, which began to glow in a crimson colour. Which was
expected from a bomb of it's type. "3..." Oranoas counted "2..." "1- ARGH!" Oranoas screamed, the bombflower had exploded right
in his face, knocking him off his feet, luckily for him, though. He was given little injuries and a light burn. Like last time,
though, Steel was not to lucky, his head was completely black and burnt in soot. "Oops, Sorry!" Oranoas apologised. "Steel
wiped the soot off his face "Don't worry about it." He replied, forunately for them, bombflowers had a fast growth rate, the
plant was fully grown once again almost instantly. "Let's try this again, then." Oranoas said, Steel picked up the bombflower
once again, and waited for a few seconds before throwing it again. This time successful. The duo jumped over to the ledge, and
saw that behind the wall, was a dark corridor. "I'm just glad we're finished with this room!" Steel spat at the maze as the duo
continued into the deep, dark corridor.

"I can't see a thing!" Steel shouted, "J-Just keep walking, w-we'll be there soon." Oranoas told him. "I-I hope..." he
whispered to himself. The corridor was long, narrow, and seemed to turn left at one point, but otherwise, it was easy. Oranoas
and Steel had easily reached a door, though with small bruises on their heads. The room they entered consisted of two doors,
lots of small, square platforms, and a larger platform at the opposite end of the room. "This doesn't look so-" Oranoas began,
but he couldn't finish, bars had fallen onto each of the 2 doors in the room, preventing any escape. "What's going on!?"
Oranoas asked, "How should I know!?" Steel replied back. "I hope Axl and Raymond are- ACK!" Oranoas was shoved to the ground
"Why'd you do..." Oranoas began to get up, and then saw who shoved him... ...2 Lizalfos! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"
Oranoas screamed, he pushed the Lizalfos away and hid himself behind Steel, who had drew his sword. One of the Lizalfos jumped
over to and attacked Steel with vertical slashes, but Steel kept dodging, and parrying their moves. However, each time he did
so, they would switch places, the one previously attacking would watch from a distance, while the other attacked. Eventually,
Steel managed to stab one of the Lizalfos clear in the heart, or at least where the heart would be on any other person. The
Lizalfos staggered for a second, then fell backwards into the lava. It was lifeless, completely dead. Like all monsters, it was
engulfed by several blue flames in seconds. The other Lizalfos let out the retilian equivilent to a scream, grieving for it's
partner, however, instead of attacking Steel, it fled to the larger platform at the opposite end of the room, and jumped off
into the darkness below "GET BACK HERE!!" Steel shouted, and was about the chase the Lizalfos, but Oranoas held him back "Y-You
don't know what's down there, it's too deep a hole!" he told him. "But now we're trapped!" Steel argued "There's always another
way out, trust me." Oranoas reassured him. Steel stopped trying to push Oranoas off him, and instead began hopping across the
platforms around the room, desperately searching for something overlooked, like a switch, however, his efforts were in vain,
all they could do now, was wait...

"Well, it's about time." Axl held his Scythe, The remaining Lizalfos from the above floor had jumped into the room Axl and
Raymond were trapped inside. Raymond drew his weapon also, prepared to fight. The Lizalfos, though very weak from Steel's
thrashing, had no choice to fight the two stronger, more experienced heroes. It approached and attempted to slash at Axl, but
he quickly dodged and parried the attack, and if that wasn't enough, after the parry, Raymond had began a series of attacks on
the Lizalfos' back, the Lizalfos turned to attack Raymond, but before it could, Axl's Scythe delivered a powerful blow to the
monster, dismembering it's right arm, it's wielding arm, blood spewed out everywhere as Axl tossed the severed limb into the
lava. and watched the mysterious blue flames disintegrate it. The Lizalfos was no longer a threat, Raymond gave one final blow
to the monster's head, not only killing it, but decapitating it too. The body of the Lizalfos fell to the ground, and both
parts were, as usual, destroyed by the strange blue flames. "I think we went a bit too far!" Raymond chuckled "Not really." Axl
laughed. They noticed at both of the doors' bars were gone "Finally!" Raymond sheathed his sword as he high-fived Axl. "Let's
go, then." Axl walked over to the door followed by Raymond, through the finally-open door. They now found themselves in a short
corridor, They walked to the end of the corridor, to find themselves inside a dim-lit room infested with lots of Dodongos,
there was also a torch, accompanied by several unlit torches, and a barred door. "Oh, as if I don't know what to do here." Axl
shrugged sarcasticly, he picked up Raymond, "Hey, what're you doing!?" He shouted "Hold still for a second." Axl told him as he
approached the single lit torch in the room. "Oh no... nonononononononono!" Raymond managed to break free of Axl's grip.
"There's gotta be something else you can use apart from ME!" Raymond argued "Like what?" Axl asked "I don't know, maybe there's
a Deku Stick around here..." Raymond suggested as he began to search the room for one. "You do that." Axl shrugged, and walked
over to the other side of the room to kill some dodongos. It wasn't long before Raymond found one hiding behind a few small
pots in the room, he picked up the stick, walked over to the lit torch, and lit the Stick on fire, using the burning Stick, he
ran as fast as he could around the room, lighting all the torches he could find. Eventually, the last torch was lit and the
bars on the barred door retracted. Axl had too recently finished killing the Dodongos in the room. "Let's go Axl." Raymond told
him, the two heroes walked up to the door, and entered it. "I don't believe it..." Axl dropped to his knees... "What?" Raymond
asked, "We're back in the main room!" Axl banged his fists to the floor in frustration, they just explored half of the dungeon
for nothing.

Oranoas and steel had already entered the next room of their part of the dungeon, they had just emerged from another long
corridor. "Oh no..." Oranoas moaned. "We're back in the maze room!" he told Steel. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Steel screamed out in
reply "Not this again!" He also shouted. Oranoas looked at his surroundings, apart from the spot where they were earlier, they
were standing on a tall wooden platform overlooking the area, there was an exit straight in front of them across a small gap,
aswell as a large treasure chest on a higher, but easily scaled ledge. It was honestly pretty straight forward, Steel and
Oranoas both jumped over the gap, which was small enough. Then, Steel climbed up to the treasure chest, and opened it. "What's
inside it?" Oranoas asked, trying to get a view of whatever was inside the chest. Steel picked up the contents and showed them
to Oranoas "A Bomb Bag!" Oranoas gasped "Dodongo stomachs, rare too!" he added. Steel gave the Bomb Bag to Oranoas, whom peeked
inside "20 Bombs are inside, this is great!" he said while looking at Steel. "I'll hold onto it for now." Oranoas finished.
Oranoas put the Bomb Bag into a large pocket that was inside his cloak, before heading for the exit.

After another long, dark corridor, Oranoas and Steel found themselves on the second bridge at the top of the main room, and
small stone wih something inscribed on it. As expected, Steel stepped onto the switch, and heard something move, when him and
Oranoas went to see what, they found that one of the rising platforms below was now extending to the second floor, apart from
that, they could also see Axl and Raymond sitting over the edge of the switch room. "AXL!!!" Steel shouted "RAYMOND!" Oranoas
called, Axl and Raymond saw them, and used the rising platform to get to them. "Nothing. We did all that for nothing." Axl told
the two "I take it you found a lot more than us?" Raymond asked "You bet!" Steel replied "We found a compass and some bombs."
Oranoas began. "Not bad, for newbies." Axl grinned "Well, enough about the hellos, what's that thing say?" Oranoas asked,
Raymond was the nearest to the stone, and read it out loud "Giant Dead Dodongo... When it sees red... A new way to go... Will
be open..." Raymond read. "What's that supposed to mean?" Axl asked, puzzled. "I dunno." Steel shrugged. Oranoas as busy
thinking about it, it obviously had something to do with the huge Dodongo head in the middle of the room, but what? There was a
bridge that lead to a brick wall, so that was pretty useless. "When it sees red..." Oranoas thought, he looked at the bridge,
there were 2 holes directly above the 'eyes' of the Dodongo head, where Steel was hiding in one of them. Then, he remembered
something, back in the maze when that bombflower had exploded and knocked him back. The last thing he saw before the explosion
hit him, was red. Now he knew what to do. "Steel, get out of the way!" he called down, Steel did as he was told to and jumped
off the Dodongo head. Oranoas took out one of the bombs he recently obtained and walked over to the bridge. He lit the bomb,
and dropped it through the hole, directly into the Dodongo head's left 'eye'. His theory was confirmed when the bomb exploded,
the Dodongo's 'eye' began glowing bright red. Oranoas repeated his actions with the other 'eye'. And after both 'eyes' were
glowing red, the Dodongo head's mouth dropped to the floor like a broken jaw. Oranoas joined the rest of the team on the ground
floor, who were lookign at the dropped mouth, there was a door inside. "Good thinking." Axl complimented "Thanks." Oranoas
replied. Steel was already at the door, waiting for everyone to follow him. which they soon did, the team, now fully united
again, proceeded into the next room.

The team found themselves in a room with some burning Keese, a barred door, a hole in the floor with a switch inside it, a
passage, and a block placed on a high ledge. "Give me a boost up to the ledge." Axl ordered, he obviously didn't want to take
the long way up. Steel, Oranoas and Raymond created a sort of tower formation, Steel was down the bottom, Raymond was next, and
Oranoas at the top. "I didn't even know we could do this!" Oranoas said. "Me neither!" Steel replied. Axl easily climbed up to
the ledge using the 'ladder' that was created, just in time for the rest of the team to fall on their behinds. Axl pushed the
block off the ledge, onto the lower ground, and into the hole while avoiding the keese, and as expected, the bars on the doo
disappeared. This door seemed different from the others, however, there was a certain feeling a evil lurking beyond it, that
not even Axl liked. "I-I don't like the looks of this door..." Oranoas stepped back a little. "Too bad." Axl replied, Steel
walked up to the door. "Looks fine to me!" He said, obviously not feeling the evil presence. "I-I'm not going in there!"
Oranoas said. "Don't be a baby, come on." Axl picked up Oranoas, who tried desparately to get away, but couldn't. He could only
watch as Steel, Axl, and Raymond entered the final door. The door, to the lair of the boss.

What the room was, though, was nothing like they had expected. It was just a simple room with a small treasure chest inside.
"Uh..." Axl began. "So, we've wasted our time AGAIN?" he said in frustration. "Guess I can put you down, then." Axl told
Oranoas as he released his grip. "Phew..." Oranoas sighed with relief. "Let's just get what's in the chest and leave." Raymond
suggested as he walked over to the chest. "Hope it's something good..." he whispered as he opened it. It contained some bombs.
"Bombs?" Raymond held them up, "something seems different about those bombs...they look like they're about to..." Oranoas began
, but before he could finish, the bombs exploded suddenly, blasting away the floor, which was a thin layer of rock, and sending
the team down a dark hole. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" "AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!" "EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!" "WOOAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" The team screamed as
they fell, when, they suddenly landed, the hole was suprisingly short. But what they saw next was suprisingly big. "Oh my Nayru."
Axl looked at the creature, it was approaching them, "Some sort of Dodongo I think." Raymond answered, it was a gigantic, stone
version of a Dodongo, and it just yawned in the team's face. Oranoas ran away from it and curled up behind one of the 4
bombflowers in the corner of the room. Steel, Axl and Raymond drew their weapons as the beast crawled around the room. The team
attacked the monster, but nothing seemed to break through it's tough, stone skin. "The monster began to roll around the room
now in a rolling position similar to how gorons do it. "RUN!!!" Axl yelled, Steel and Raymond followed him as they dashed for
the corner where Oranoas was, they made it, and the Dodongo rolled right past them before crashing into a wall and turning
around. "Uh oh." Raymond said. The Dodongo now began to suck everything around it into it's mouth, even Steel was struggling to
keep on. Before it was finished, the bombflower that Oranoas was hiding behind was sucked into the Dodongo's mouth, it wasn't
lit, but it gave Axl an idea. "The bombs." he said, and explained the idea to Raymond and Steel, he was planning to throw the
bombs into the Dodongo's mouth while lit, he handed Steel and Raymond a bomb from Oranoas' cloak, who was too scared to notice.
The Dodongo repeated the same tactics that it did before, but this time, the team was ready. When it began to suck in
everything again, Axl, Raymond and Steel threw the bombs into the Dodongo's mouth. a loud explosion followed, and the Dodongo
was show to obviously dazed, but still alive. "Oh come on!" Steel complained. He swiped his sword at the Dodongo's head, which
angered the beast, it went into a rolling position, but due to the fact it was still dazed from the bombs, ended up rolling
into a large pit of lava in the center of the room, unlike the lava at the entrance, however, this lava was hotter, and deeper.
The Dodongo roared in pain as it's body slowly melted. the Dodongo gave one last roar as the lava engulfed it's upper torso,
and then suddenly. It stopped, the Dodongo was dead, Oranoas emerged from behind the bombflower "I-I-Is it gone?" he asked, to
which Axl nodded "It's dead." he replied. ""Pfft, and they say I'm weak." Raymond said. "Let's get out of here." Steel said, a
Heart Container, and a warp out of the dungeon appeared. Axl walked over to, and picked up the Heart Container, instantly
giving the team more strength. "I'm ready." Raymond said. "Me too." Oranoas also said. Axl gave a nod, and walked into a warp,
followed by Raymond, Oranoas, and Steel. The cavern had been completely ridden of Dodongos, and now all the team had to do now
was find the 3rd Spiritual Stone, Zora's Sapphire.

Finally done after a few months, so here's a great extra long 13 Paragraphs :D

Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 8 Preview

Post  Steel Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 am

**Journey to the Source of the River**

The Team were warped to the entrance of Dodongo's Cavern. "Well, that was interesting." Axl commented, he turned towards the
entrance of the cavern to reflect upon what they'd done inside. "Thank Nayru THAT's over." Raymond said, relieved, to which
the other members of the team nodded. "Where do we go now then, Axl?" Oranoas asked. Axl turned his head towards Oranoas'
direction "First, we go that that spiritual sto-" he was about to reply, but was cut off by a group of large objects landing
in front of him, in which the shockwave of the impact sending him flying into an unsuspecting Steel. "What the din!?" Axl
shouted at the sudden suprise. After recovering from the shock, the team found themselves face-to-face with Darunia and a few
other Gorons that were accompanying him. Darunia pulled Axl towards him and gave him a hard pat on the back, it was so hard
that it made him fall over. "IT'S ME, DARUNIA! WELL DONE!" the Goron leader congratulated the team as Axl picked himself back
onto his feet. "THANKS TO YOU, WE CAN ONCE AGAIN EAT THE DELICIOUS ROCKS FROM THE DODONGO'S CAVERN UNIL OOUR STOMACHS BURST!"
one of the Gorons accompanying Darunia butted in. "THAT BIG ROCK BLOCKING THE CAVE..." Darunia wondered "ALL THIS TROUBLE
MUST'VE BEEN CAUSED BY THAT GERUDO THIEF, GANONDORF!" 'There's that name again... Ganondorf...' Raymond muttered under his
breath so that the others couldn't hear him. "I LIKE YOU PEOPLE! HOW ABOUT WE BECOME SWORN BROTHERS!?" Darunia asked. "Uh...
sure..." Axl awkwardly agreed. "Just give us the stone already!" Steel butted in, obviously growing impatient. Darunia ignored
Steel's rudeness, and carried on talking to Axl "THERE'S NO BIG CEREMONY INVOLVED. JUST TAKE THIS AS A TOKEN OF OUR
FRIENDSHIP!" Darunia held out his hand, and the other goron that had been accompanying him handed him something, taking care
not to let the team see it. Darunia held his hands in front of Axl, and revealed the object to be the the Spiritual Stone of
Fire, or in layman's terms, "Goron's Ruby".
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story

Post  Axl Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Finally, we get to the mushy hell of Axl that is the Inside of Jabu Jabu
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue119/145Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story

Post  Verne Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Inside of Jabu Jabu, you say?

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I should find one for the spirit temple o:<
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty ****ING hell

Post  Steel Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 am

Progress is so slow lately.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm

I know. It seems to be more than just delayed progress. I jsu thope it hasn't stopped for good.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/105Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 pm

It's not stopped for good, it's just that sometimes I get writers' block, or don't have the motivation.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 pm

i know jsut what you mean. I have the same thing happen to me wiht my artwork.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 8

Post  Steel Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 pm

**Journey to the Source of the River**

The Team were warped to the entrance of Dodongo's Cavern. "Well, that was interesting." Axl commented, he turned towards the
entrance of the cavern to reflect upon what they'd done inside. "Thank Nayru THAT's over." Raymond said, relieved, to which the
other members of the team nodded. "Where do we go now then, Axl?" Oranoas asked. Axl turned his head towards Oranoas' direction
"First, we go that that spiritual sto-" he was about to reply, but was cut off by a group of large objects landing in front of
him, in which the shockwave of the impact sending him flying into an unsuspecting Steel. "What the din!?" Axl shouted at the
sudden suprise. After recovering from the shock, the team found themselves face-to-face with Darunia and a few other Gorons
that were accompanying him. Darunia pulled Axl towards him and gave him a hard pat on the back, it was so hard that it made him
fall over. "IT'S ME, DARUNIA! WELL DONE!" the Goron leader congratulated the team as Axl picked himself back onto his feet.
"THANKS TO YOU, WE CAN ONCE AGAIN EAT THE DELICIOUS ROCKS FROM THE DODONGO'S CAVERN UNIL OOUR STOMACHS BURST!" one of the
Gorons accompanying Darunia butted in. "THAT BIG ROCK BLOCKING THE CAVE..." Darunia wondered "ALL THIS TROUBLE MUST'VE BEEN
CAUSED BY THAT GERUDO THIEF, GANONDORF!" 'There's that name again... Ganondorf...' Raymond muttered under his breath so that
the others couldn't hear him. "I LIKE YOU PEOPLE! HOW ABOUT WE BECOME SWORN BROTHERS!?" Darunia asked. "Uh... sure..." Axl
awkwardly agreed. "Just give us the stone already!" Steel butted in, obviously growing impatient. Darunia ignored Steel's
rudeness, and carried on talking to Axl "THERE'S NO BIG CEREMONY INVOLVED. JUST TAKE THIS AS A TOKEN OF OUR FRIENDSHIP!"
Darunia held out his hand, and the other goron that had been accompanying him handed him something, taking care not to let the
team see it. Darunia held his hands in front of Axl, and revealed the object to be the the Spiritual Stone of Fire, or in
layman's terms, "Goron's Ruby".

"Awesome." Axl commented, the team now had 2 of the 3 Spiritual Stones. "TO CELEBRATE THIS DAY, HOW 'BOUT A BIG GORON HUG?!"
The two Gorons accompanying Darunia began to approach the team slowly with their arms open wide "EEK!" Oranoas screamed as him
and Raymond immediately fled the scene, obviously not wanting to be crushed to death. Steel and Axl however, were not so lucky
and became subject to almost having their ribs shattered by joyous Gorons. "ACK!" Steel shouted as he tried to break free from
the Gorons' grasp "MY RIBS!" Axl yelled aloud as the Gorons strengthended their grasp. Oranoas and Raymond looked on as the
Gorons cling to them like a small child's favourite toy. Both heroes managed to break free eventually, when the Gorons got
distracted by Oranoas and Raymond, and the team ran back to Kakariko Village to escape the Gorons, and continue their search
for the Spiritual Stones. The team sat on one of the village ledges, "So where'd we go now then?" Steel asked, resting his back
on one of the village buildings "I think that we should go see Zelda again to find out where the last Spiritual stone is."
Raymond suggested. "Don't need to. The last stone is at my Home, Zora's Domain." Axl explained. "Let's go then!" Steel eagerly
responded, "We're going to the domain, right?" Oranoas questioned "Yep." Axl answered "Ok, just checking."

The team arrived at the base of Zora's River approximately one hour later, the Domain was located below the source of the
river. "It's been a long time since anyone's walked up this thing." Axl informed "Can you swim currents?" he asked, obviously
the team shook their heads, as if to say "No." Axl laughed for a second "Well then, it looks like you're on your own from
here!" he gave a smug smile, and began swimming through the strong currents of the river. "Ugh, what a..." Oranoas began, but
prematurely ended his sentance on purpose. "I guess we'd better get started!" Raymond looked up towards the river, and the
first thing he spotted was debris blocking their path. He and the team walked up to and examined the debris "This could easily
be cleared with an explosive." Oranoas suggested luckily the bomb bag that was used back in Dodongo's cavern still had a few
bombs left inside. He took a bomb out of the bag, and placed it near the debris. "Run!" He shouted. all three heroes dived out
of the way, all they could hear was a loud blast as the path was blown clear of debris. "Heh, good idea Oran." Raymond
applauded before continuing the journey to the source of the river, they didn't get much further before they found their next
obstacle, well, not much of an obstacle, just a person sitting down and eating something. "Hey there." Raymond greeted. The man
didn't greet back, instead he just picked out some beans that were in the bag he was snacking out of. "Want some Magic Beans?
They aren't selling very well..." "Uh..." Raymond paused "How much're they?" Steel butted in "10 Rupees..." the man answered
"Awesome, I'll take three!" Steel handed over 30 Rupees, and recieved 3 of the strange beans. "Thanks!" He said. "What are
those things, Steel?" Oranoas asked "Magic Beans! You plant one, then after a few years it'll grow into this cool pad that
takes you places!" he explained "Sounds neat, apart from that long waiting period." Oranoas commented. While Oranoas and Steel
were talking about the magic beans, Raymond had already somewhat progressed up the river. "Come on!" He called across. "Oh,
right." Oranoas said "Come on Steel." he told Steel, he and Steel caught up to Raymond, and continued walking up towards the
source of the river.

The team eventually reached a dead end. Oranoas looked around the area, there was no sign of Axl "Where's Axl?" he asked. "I
dunno." Steel shrugged. The team walked up to two high ledges of land that lay beside the waterfall, they grown sort of in a
zig-zag pattern, Steel was the first to jump to the furthest ledge, followed by Raymond and Oranoas. "There's always a way
through." Raymond told the others, he went to inspect the waterfall. "Just as I thought, there's a cave behind this waterfall."
Raymond informed the other two. "Ok!" Steel walked up to the waterfall. and tried to jump into the cave, however the water was
too fast for him, and he ended up being slammed down into the river below. "I guess that I forgot to mention about this writing
on the floor." Raymond laughed, pointing at a large stone slab "What's written on it?" Oranoas asked, looking around to make
sure that Steel was still there "Sleepless Waterfall. The flow of this waterfall serves the King of Hyrule. When the King
slumbers, so do these falls." Raymond read out "It's a riddle." he concluded "So we break into the castle, then put sleeping
stuff in the king's salad?" Steel suggested, who had just only managed to get back onto the ledge Oranoas and Raymond were
standing on. "I don't think that drugging the King is the answer, Steel." Oranoas told him "Man, I hate riddles." Raymond and
Oranoas were deep in thought, while Steel was just daydreaming at the waterfall. 30 long minutes had passed with little
results, everyone gave some ideas, but nothing worked; until suddenly, it hit Raymond. "Hey, anyone got an instrument?" he
asked, "Music's for girls!" Steel answered, obviously not having an instrument of any kind. Fortunately for them, though;
Oranoas had been keeping an old drum with him "Remember Goron City? Axl played a strange song while standing near a large door,
and it opened up straight away!" Raymond said "I'm not an expert on instruments, but it's gotta have went something like..."
Raymond took out a deku stick, and began to carve notes into the grass "Play that on your drum, worth a shot, right?" Raymond
told Oranoas "Ok..." Oranoas stepped onto the stone slab, and played the tune Raymond had carved; suddenly, the team saw the
waterfall literally split in half from a certain point, usually this is caused by a barricade, but strangely, nothing was
stopping the flow. "Cool!" Steel looked at the split waterfall, and was the first to cross over into the now-cleared passage,
soon to be followed by Oranoas and Raymond.

"Where the heck is Axl, he said he'd be here!?" Oranoas complained. "He's probably around here somewhere, how about we look
around?" Raymond suggested, Steel apparently agreed, and was busy talking to a Zora in the water about dairy products. 'Y'know,
something about that kokiri makes me wonder...' Raymond began to daydream, leaving Oranoas the only one to actually do any
investigations. Oranoas saw a fork in the path that he was following, one led up to the top of the domain, and the other to a
lower level, figuring that the higher parts would feature more stuff, he decided to head to the lower path first, he noticed
that he was led to the entrance of a shop, and a shallow part of the domain's water. For some reason there were torches
scattered around the domain, however due to having the lack of a light source, he couldn't light them up, so instead, he headed
back to try the higher path. While he was climbing the stairs, he overheard a deep, large voice at the top "Oh... My dear,
sweet Princess Ruto... Where has she gone? I'm so worried..." From the use of 'Princess' in his sentance combined with tone of
voice, this was obviously the King of the Zoras "King Zora, I presume?" Oranoas asked him "Yes, I am King Zora, who might you
be?" The king asked "I'm Oranoas, I came here from Kakariko village." Oranoas introduced "You haven't seen a zora with a red
fin over his eye come through here have you?" "Ah, you want the prince? I believe he came through here a few minutes ago."
"Prince...what? No!" "Are you sure? I remember him telling me something about a boy described as a 'huge coward in poverty
pants and a blue cloak.'" Oranoas, though slightly insulted about the 'poverty pants' remark, continued questioning the King
"Really? Does this 'Prince's' name happen to be 'Axl' by any chance?" "Yes, I thought you would know him." 'Ugh, so I guess
Axl's the prince of the zoras then, that still doesn'[t explain where he is though.' Oranoas thought to himself "Do you know
where he went?" "No, he took off soon afterwards." "Ugh, well thanks anyway." Oranoas said goodbye, and decided to check out a
passage to the left of the throne room.

The path was flooded with water, but not that much of it. Oranoas soon reached a cliff with a Zora nearby, it seemed to be the
top of the large waterfall "Hey there, want to play a game? 20 Rupees." the Zora asked him "Um...sure." Oranoas replied, not
sure what the game was about, he handed the Zora 20 rupees, but he immediately regretted doing so, as the zora tossed them down
the waterfall! Oranoas looked down the waterfall, then froze in place at the terror of hitting any of the nearby rocks,
"Actually I'm having second thou-" he began, but before he'd finished his sentance, the Zora grabbed him "Come on, down you
go!" Oranoas tried to hold back, but th Zora was too strong, Oranoas screamed as he fell down the waterfall, neither Steel nor
Raymond, who were plain view, tried to help him, instead they just watched him and started betting whether him or his last
lunch would hit the bottom first. As he landed, Oranoas immediately thought to head to shore, but he didn't want to leave
without his money, so instead of running away, he deicded to play along with the game. The water that the rupees dropped into
was relatively shallow, so it was no trouble getting them back, as he finished getting back the last rupee, "COME BACK UP AND
GET YOUR PRIZE, THEN!" the game operator shouted down to him, Oranoas felt like going up and pushing him down the cliff
instead, but held back the urge. Oranoas, now drenched with water, climbed back up to the waterfall. "What a graceful dive!"
the operator said sarcasticly "Now, please take this!" the operator held out a small silver object incased in a blue jelly-like
substance, he took the scale out of the jelly and placed it on Oranoas' chest "This is a 'scale' of our kind. With this, you
can dive much deeper under the water!" "T-Thanks..." Oranoas replied "Come back anytime!" The operator again grabbed Oranoas,
and pushed him down the waterfall again.

"Nice diving." Raymond smiled, Oranoas groaned in reply, and swam back to land. "I haven't seen Axl anywhere." Oranoas reported
"So, What now?" Raymond asked "I guess we wai-" Oranoas "Excuse me for interrupting, but I heard that you're looking for Prince
Axl." A voice spoke, as if out of nowhere. "W-what? Who are you!?" Oranoas asked, obviously a bit annoyed from having a
conversation interrupted by a complete stranger. A figure stepped out of the shadows, and Raymond immediately recognised who
the figure was "Well well, I guess it's long time no see, Aila." Raymond greeted, it was Aila, the Zora girl that had been
travelling with the team shortly before Oranoas and Steel had arrived "Hi Raymond, who're the other two?" Aila asked "The
Hylian is Oranoas, and the Kokiri is Steel." Raymond introduced "Hey!" Steel greeted "Hi." as did Oranoas. "How's life been
treating you?" Raymond asked "Not bad." Aila replied "Enough about reunions now, you... mentioned Axl, right?" Raymond asked
"Yes, I saw him head to Lake Hylia via one of the Domain's shortcuts." Aila replied "A shortcut?" Oranoas questioned "Yes,
there's numerous shortcuts scattered around the Domain, but I only know the one that leads to lake Hylia, as it's the most
obvious." Aila replied "So where is it?" Steel asked "It's this small hole in the water over there, it's not hard to find, the
water's clear." Aila told the team "Have a look for yourselves." "Thanks for the advice, Aila." Raymond complinented "I guess
I'll be off then, bye." Aila waved, then stepped back into the shadows of the unknown. "It was brief, but nice to see her
again." Raymond stated "Let's get looking then!" Steel dived into the waters, and began swimming around, Oranoas dived in too,
but Raymond chose to search from land, as he couldn't swim. It wasn't long until they spotted the shortcut underwater. "Let's
go then!" Steel said, and dived underwater towards the shortcut, unfortunately it was too deep to access, and Steel couldn't
hold his breath for that long "I can't reach it!" he told the other two "It's too deep for me!" he finished, and climbed
ashore. Oranoas remembered what the Diving game operator had told him earlier, about the scale he'd won, 'This is a 'scale' of
our kind. With this, you can dive much deeper under the water...' he thought "Let me try." Oranoas told the other two, and
dived below the surface. It was a success, Oranoas felt a boost of air inside his body, and had no trouble holding his breath!
Oranoas resurfaced "I did it, I can reach it!" He said "Awesome!" Steel commented "Could you go through the passage and find
Axl for us?" Raymond asked "U-uh...S-sure!" Oranoas dived down, though slightly frightened and into the passage.

The passage was very long, and was obviously only built for Zoras. Luckily for Oranoas, however, small pockets of air were
present, which made the underwater path safe enough for even the slowest of swimmers. After a routine of swimming through the
passage, and breathing air from pockets; Oranoas eventually made it to Lake Hylia, he quickly resurfaced and scanned the area
for Axl, but alas, he saw nobody. "Axl!?" he called out "AXL!?" once more, but his calls were in vain. Oranoas groaned for the
second time and was about to head back through the passage, but something caught his eye: A bottle in the lake! Oranoas
couldn't dive down to the bottom of the lake yet, but the bottle looked to be in his reach. Thinking the bottle would be great
extra storage space to carry around. Oranoas dived down and easily managed to grab the sunken bottle from the depths of the
lake. To Oranoas' suprise when he resurfaced however, there was a note inside the bottle! Oranoas decided that he wouldn't open
it until he got back to the rest of the team. "Hey, Oranoas!" A voice called out, Oranoas looked to find Axl standing on shore.
"where've you been, Axl!? You said you'd meet us at the top of the river!" Oranoas angrily swam ashore "Whatever." Axl replied
"Anyway, I found this bottle with a note stashed inside. I'm going to read it to everyone when we get back to the Domain."
Oranoas explained "Oh yeah, tell Steel that if he touches this bottle I got from the ra-" "You went to the ranch!?" Axl moved
himself eye-to-eye with Oranoas "I'm not exactly the type of guy who likes waiting." he told him in an intimidating manner "U-
u-uh Ok..." Oranoas replied, slightly scared from Axl's face "Let's go." Axl finished, and the two dived down into the shortcut
that lead back to the domain.

"Welcome back." Raymond greeted "Well? Did you find Axl?" Steel asked, his question answered with Axl surfacing soon
afterwards. Oranoas held up the bottle he had found in the Lake "I found this bottle in Lake Hylia, I thought we could read it
together." Oranoas opened the bottle, and took out the note inside "What's it say? I can't see!" Steel complained "Help me. I'm
waiting for you inside Jabu-Jabu's belly. --Ruto" Oranoas read out "Let's go get her then!" Steel said "Wait, I'm not finished,
there's something in small letters written down the bottom." Oranoas told him "PS: Don't tell my father!" he finished "Oh, I'm
going to enjoy this." Axl butted in "I guess we take the note to King Zora then?" Raymond agreed. The team headed up to the
throne room. "King Zora, we've got a note here that you may like." Oranoas handed the note to King Zora, and waited for a
reply. The king's face suddenly looked cheered up as he finished reading the letter "This letter! It's from Princess Ruto!" He
said "Hmmmm... She's inside Lord Jabu-Jabu!? That's not possible! Our guardian Nayru would never eat my dear princess!" Axl had a
smirk on his face as the King continued "But then again... ever since that Ganondorf fellow came here, Lord Jabu-Jabu has been
a litting green around the gills..." The King thought "The evidence seems clear, Of course you can go find Ruto. You can pass
through here to the altar of Lord Jabu-Jabu. Axl will know what to do then." the King finished "Well it's not like we have a
choice here, right?" Raymond nodded "I'll keep this letter. You keep the bottle it was in. Now please, find my dear Ruto!" The
King handed Oranoas the bottle back, and slowly began to move aside... VERY slowly. "Ugh, how long does it take for him to move
aside?" Oranoas whispered to Axl "We'll be seeing Canes and nursing homes way before he finishes, let's say." Axl replied.

After a long waiting period, the team could finally get to the source of Zora's River, Zora's Fountain! "Well these sure are
original names, don't you say?" Raymond spoke sarcasticly. "What the heck is this thing!?" Steel was poking a very large fish,
covered in royal materials, with a deku stick. "Stop poking him!" Axl pushed Steel out of the way, "The king said that you knew
what to do, right?" Raymond asked "That's why we need fish." Axl told the others, "But that's cannabalism!" Oranoas opposed
"Well then, you can blame my sister for that." Axl replied, he took the empty bottle that Oranoas was carrying and headed for
the entrance to the domain "I'll be back with a fish." he told them, he knew exactly where to look in the domain, as there was
a small school of fish swimming near the Zora Shop. Axl took the shortcut through the domain and dived down the waterfall, a
big splash rocketed from the water, but it was quite fun nevertheless. Axl swam over to the school and swiped his bottle. He'd
caught so many fish here that it was no challenge to catch another one. With his fish, he swman back up the waterfall, and back
to the fountain. "Welcome back." Raymond said, Axl walked over to Lord Jabu-Jabu's altar, and emptied the bottle's contents in
front of the guardian... "What now?" Steel asked "Now we-." Axl began, Jabu-Jabu had opened his mouth and sucked in both the
fish and the entire team in a matter of seconds...

---------------------------------------

ITS DONE
New chapter expected in November, but I'll try to make it quicker. ~JmTsHaW~
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

You're damn right you'll try to make it quicker
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue119/145Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Well, it took long enough, but it was worth it. it looked as though you kept pressing enter every line, though.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 pm

^ That's probably because the notepad page size is much larger than the text boxes here. Which results in a weird double-spacing effect.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zelda Ocarina of Time relived: The story - Page 2 Empty Chapter 9 Preview

Post  Steel Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:56 pm

**Belly Bashing**

"Eurgh, It stinks in here!" Oranoas held his nose, "E-Excuse me..." Axl held his mouth, he threw up his last lunch in front of everyone, and what's worse: Raymond happened to be standing there at the time, resulting in a very messy Deku. "Well, except for the fact that I'm covered in 2 inches of fish guts, I can't really smell anything that bad." Raymond said "Well that's easy for you to say, you don't even have a nose." Axl replied, Jabu-Jabu's mouth was simply a large area, Tonsils on the 'ceiling', and Siliva on the 'floor'. At the back of the team there seemed to be a flap of skin with something covering it "What's that stuff?" Steel pointing at the mentioned 'flap of skin' Axl walked over to the flap, trying not to throw up again of course, and touched the strange yellow string-like barriers that covered it, as soon as he did however, Jabu-Jabu's whole body shook slightly "I don't think the fish liked that!" Steel told him "Well if we can't cut the stuff off, what do we do!?" Oranoas asked "Nayru, I hate this place..." Axl held his stomach in a queasy manner "You ok, Axl? Raymond asked him "Yeah...I'll be fine.". Axl took out the slingshot which he'd found inside the Great Deku Tree back at Kokiri Forest, and used it to shoot Jabu-Jabu's Tonsils! Suprisingly, the yellow stuff that covered the flap of skin retracted. "I take it that those things count as switches." Raymond assumed, to which Axl nodded "That's what I've been going by." the team walked up to the newly-cleared flap of skin "Watch this." Axl walked up to the flap, and the whole thing disappeared, revealing a new 'room'! "Let's go then!" Oranoas said, and the team stepped on into the new room.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum