Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived!

+3
Verne
Axl
Steel
7 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived!

Post  Raymond Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

He manages to get back up and face his darker self prepared. He idles, staring at his darker self, and taunting him to "Bring it on".

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CAPITALZ >:U)

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue85/85Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 100

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived!

Post  Shrubby Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Dark Shrubby pulled the arrow from himeslf. "Nice shot... but you have to do better to defeat me." A would similar to Dark Shrubby appeared on Shrubby, in the same place where Dark Shrubby was hit. Venom was speechless and bewildered.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue80/105Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Raymond continue to wait for his darker self's next actions, but decided to attack him anyways, seeing how this is taking extremely long. He lifts his sword, carefully walking towards his darker self fully prepared attempting to either attack, or defend. "I should get real serious here. This battles starting to become such a waste of time!"

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue85/85Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Axl sneaks up behind Dark Shrubby and skewers him with his scythe. "If that didn't kill you, my name is Sally."

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hello, Sally.)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue119/145Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

The attack from Axl's scythe showed up on Shrubby as well. Dark Shrubby turned to Axl. "Okay, Sally." He took a nasty swipe across Axl's face, then lunged at him. "You only harm you ally."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue80/105Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm

"Nayru damn you."

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FFFFFFFFFFF NAYRU DAMNIT AXL, THAT I EDIT YOUR POSTS DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD COUNT ON ME DOING IT ANYWAYS!)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue119/145Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Shrubby tried to sneak to the pial potion behind Dark Shrubby while he was preoccupied with Axl. "If the reason i feel his bain is the same reason for my headaches, this sould take care of Dark shrubby."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Axl keeps chopping.

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DOT! >:U)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Shrubby reached the vial, and opened it with a somewhat loud pop, which got Dark Shrubby's immediate attendion. He just watched Shrubby, with the open vial. "This time, you wojn't stop me, Dark Shrubby."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

"I'll leave this to you Shrubby."

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Facedesk*)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Shrubby finished off the vial potion, along with a painfull hiss, but afterwards he got up. "Now we're even." He got ready to attack.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Axl was reading a book he got out of nowhere.

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Repeated facedesk*)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Shrubby and Dark shrubby begun to fight each other. the fight, which took a long while, looked like it came out of a kung foo movie, but more entertaining.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

"A list of Gossip stone sayings, huh?" Axl kept reading.

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >:C)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Shrubby finally got Drak Shrubby to a weaker point than himself. "I guess this is the end for you, Dark Shrubby. You're too weak to escape it." Shrubby got out a din's fire, and used it to burn away Dark Shrubby.

Tucked away at the bottom of the page of Axl's random book, in smaller print, is stated, "Despite living in Hyrule, Shrubby is more related to dekus at the deku palace."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm

While approaching to his darker self carefully, Raymond suddenly glanced between Axl and Shrubby fighting against Dark Shrubby. After seeing how much defensive Dark Shrubby, he was curious how strong Dark Shrubby was. But then again, that wasn't important to Raymond as he still continues to concentrate onto defeating his darker self. "Shrubby seems to get incredible support and yet his darker self does not prevail. Interesting at least, but I guess I'm going to deal with YOU alone!" he commented at his darker self as he starts to begin preparing an offensive move.

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Salana shot an arrow into the Dark Forms again.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue115/115Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Raymond's dark self felt the presence of Salana's upcoming arrow and managed to duck down deep. He got up and faced at Raymond, saying, "Your pathetic tactics won't work on me. It's useless to resist. I hope you're ready to die, because this floor will be all covered with your blood.". He draw out his blade, beginning to approach closer to Raymond as he backs away, fully prepared to begin the finishing touch with a nasty grin. Raymond still resisted, drawing out his blade also and started studying his darker self's upcoming attacks so he could defend and counterattack perfectly.

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Salana was out of arrows now.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue115/115Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

"It's ironically unbelievable that you, a weakling, is my equivalent. I never thought this is all the best you and your "friends" can do!" taunted Raymond's darker self in addition, "You must be feeling at the bottom of despair. Staring in fear like the coward you are. I will choke the life out of you, and you will show me anguish!"

Raymond still stood still, still trying to resist his darker self's actions and not being to irrationally reckless by his taunts. He still hold out his blade, angered by the taunts his darker self barked out. There was no other option left. It was just the fight between Raymond and his darker self. He didn't want anybody to interfere because he wanted to conquer his darker self, and that was the tactic he intended to do.

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Batz watched on curiously.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

"You know, all of those may be true, but I'm not the same person you think I was anymore!" Raymond yelled, "I may not be one of the "chosen heroes" by the Triforce pieces, and maybe now I'm still the weakling you think I am... But I have friends beside to help me." He reminded. "Hmph, it's always about your friends, isn't it?" his darker self asked, "At least I have some!" Raymond answered, "I've become a part of their heart, as they've become a part of mine." he responded then finally, "My friends are my power... and I'm theirs!". After that, Raymond began fighting against his darker self, not holding back.

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Shrubby watched raymond's fight. "If he asks I'd happily lend him my Din's Fire for this fight, considering what he's fighting."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm

As they kept fighting, Raymond's darker self seems to have gain the upper advantage. He was strong, but Raymond didn't fail in despair. His motto was to never give up whether this tide of the battle's good or bad. He slashed at his darker self's blade and it manage to break his guard. But it still wasn't over. Raymond's darker self was just lying there, feeling all powerless after all the fights they'd been through. It was all over. Raymond took one step and observed his darker self's suffering. "T-this is... this is madness!!" his darker self roared, "Madness?" Raymond asked, "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAA!" he roared out as he plunged his blade into his darker self's body.

Raymond
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 am

The doors unlocked themselves, and the illusion faded...
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next